[AMRadio] Where'd they go?

CL in NC mjcal77 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 11 19:39:37 EST 2013

I'm just being humorous here, but I follow what shows up on Epay in the ham genre quite a bit.  I like to get a shock at what some things go for, and kick myself when something goes dirt cheap.  We have a 6 meter AM net in my area, and I check in with a Heath Seneca,  Ameco TX62, Gonset, or a Lafayette HA460.  What is missing amongst the anchors  is a Heath 'Sixer'  I have seen a ton of Heath Sixers selling like hotcakes on Epay, so where are they all going?  Are they showing up on the air in your town?

You know those little stars they put by a bidders name with a number?  I saw one the other day in the 80,000+ range.  Does that mean he has bought or bid on that many things?  One thing I did learn though, is if you run up against somebody with a high number and they have their automatic bid set, forget about coveting that item unless you just won the lottery.

Charlie, W4MEC in NC