[AMRadio] West Coast AM on 7293

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Tue Nov 12 12:32:25 EST 2013

That particular group may have, but the complaint to the FCC was from the
7290 traffic net.  They were always complaining about anyone on 7.90 and
would move to 88 if someone was on it.   For the most part the West Coast
group did not cause trouble in the middle of the US except when we had
extraordinary skip midday.

Jim
W5JO
\