[AMRadio] West Coast AM on 7293

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 12 13:24:26 EST 2013

Why duke it out with anyone? It's a big band and AM can be used anywhere in the 'phone portion. Simply QSY and enjoy the mode without the aggravation. This whole thread has given these knuckleheads far more time and consideration than they're worth, IMHO.

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith