[AMRadio] West Coast AM on 7293

K5MYJ macklinbob at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 13:38:19 EST 2013

The problem is 7290 is the listed 40M calling frequency.

Where do you suggest one should send a blind CQ with any chance of getting a
response.

That's what calling frequencies are for.

Why not develop a 40M AM calling frequency below 7200? I guess everything
between 7125 and 7200 is reserved for SSB!

Bob Macklin
K5MYJ
Seattle, Wa.
"Real Radios Glow In The Dark"