[AMRadio] West Coast AM on 7293

Kimberly Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 12 14:13:28 EST 2013

That's a problem, Bob, but not an intractable one. The calling frequency could be moved, or it could be used as simply that: a *calling* frequency. establish a QSO and then move someplace else. That said, moving the calling frequency might be a better idea as people tend to use it more as a gathering spot than an actual calling frequency. Simply declare another gathering spot and use it. Knobs on the knucklehead's radios have obviously frozen or seized in place and cannot be moved. Because we know how our gear works and tend to mess with it a lot, ours aren't. Again, there's lots of room. We should use it!

Kim N5OP