[AMRadio] West Coast AM on 7293

K5MYJ macklinbob at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 14:23:28 EST 2013

Except on SSB contest days the area between 7200 and 7300 seems to not have
anything other than a few SWBC stations. I have not listened lately.

I seem to think the best time on 40M is early evening or early morning.

A while back I suggested moving the AM calling frequency to 7190 but I was
told that frequency is RESERVED!

The AM community is small. It would seem the people interested could use the
messages boards to try and find a new home.

Bob Macklin
K5MYJ
Seattle, Wa.
"Real Radios Glow In The Dark"