[AMRadio] West Coast AM on 7293

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 12 15:41:15 EST 2013

The idea of multiple frequencies is probably best. While it's convenient to have a single channel where everyone goes, with more than one the possibilities expand. Those with only a single crystal are, most unfortunately, stuck.

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith