[AMRadio] West Coast AM on 7293

Bry Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Tue Nov 12 17:40:21 EST 2013

Many AM ops have been using 7160, 7290, 7293 and 7295 as calling frequencies, and yes,
you can always move elsewhere - both before or after initial contact, to avoid the mindless
SB robots yelling that the frequency is in use when it isn't.

Smile and enjoy ham radio. I am not planning to engage in anything that raises my blood
pressure or anyone else's for that matter.

AF4K