[AMRadio] West Coast AM on 7293

Bry Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Wed Nov 13 17:09:18 EST 2013

I wouldn't assume it is deliberate or negligent when a fellow starts calling CQ - he might not
be hearing anything at the time, even tough other stations on the net are in range of his
signals.

The simple answer is always a quick "Is the frequency in use, please?" before beginning a
CQ. You can't walk oin egg shells and that is one way to avoid most of the problems.