[AMRadio] West Coast AM on 7293

Brett Gazdzinski b.gaz at comcast.net
Wed Nov 13 18:04:44 EST 2013

I hear guys calling cq on top of qso's because they do not have any idea of
where their transmitter is operating.
They thought they zero beated, but did not, or bumped the knob, or
something.

No reason to get worked up about stuff like that.

Same as the guys 3Kc off frequency, I heard some guys on 7297 last week,
with audio well out the band.
7295 was open, along with 7290.

I think some people should invest in a way to monitor what they are doing,
frequency, modulation, audio quality, after all, playing with buttons,
knobs, a mouse, and watching meters and scopes is part of the fun.

Brett
N2DTS