[AMRadio] Eico 730

john nelson solarelectricjohn at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 07:00:10 EST 2013

Just wanted to thank everybody for  all the advice I was given on my 730
and T150. Jim W8KGI that was just what I was looking for simple math but
sometimes you just forget it, Jim WD5JKO that link answered many questions
just have to read it a few hundred more times, Todd N9YSQ I have looked at
the Yahoo group lots of info, and Jerry K1JOS thanks for the 730 info.
After all the talk about 7290 and 7293 anyone have a rock or two they want
to sell? I also have been walked on by three knot heads on 3885 one
afternoon they were commenting not very nice about my carrier I was running
a DX35 at 18 watts they intentionally moved up on me it was very rude but I
held my ground.  Thanks again and 73's John W0XAZ