[AMRadio] New Topic - moniitoring modulation help please

Larry Szendrei ne1s at securespeed.us
Thu Nov 14 09:02:33 EST 2013

On 11/14/13 7:20 AM, Bry Carling wrote:
> I would not mind buying a commercial signal monitoring meter for my station if it was
> reasonably priced.

Bry, if you don't mind having a computer in the shack, the REA MM-SD1 is
an excellent choice. Price is $200 (minus the 'pooter). Brought to you
by none other than our friend and listmember WA1QIX. See:

http://www.radioassociates.com

Although I haven't sprung for one (yet!), I have seen it demonstrated
multiple times and you can trust what it tells you.

73,
-Larry/NE1S