[AMRadio] Monitoring Modulation Accurately

Bry Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Fri Nov 15 13:37:57 EST 2013

This is not true according to many things I have read. Talk power means something unless you are a plate mod only purist.
Personally, I like reduced carrier AM a lot and it has never sound distorted to me. Not as much band blanking in between words or during long pauses but otherwise just great punching AM.

Bry Carling
http://af4k.com