[AMRadio] AM Net on 7290 now

bcarling at cfl.rr.com bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Sat Nov 16 10:11:18 EST 2013

KK4AJN Cory
I hear you fine. Glad the tall ships picked you up.

Cory you are 58 here with QSB.  Not bad. If we can both get up to about 100 or 200 watts we will hear each other fine.

Better to let the stronger guys run things for now I think...

I just heard Gary also! Nice signal from Deltona!
Who knows whether we will get a turn now though - LOL
Gary you were overdriving the audio slightly on your first transmission, but so good to hear - WB4YAL, KC3CH, K4TR, W4FWB, W1GUD, K2UST, KK4AJN, WA4NFY, WD4NKA and AF4K so far.

What a great group!

Like an AM Jamboree!

Bry