[AMRadio] AM Net on 7290 now

Mel Farrer farrerfolks at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 16 17:23:14 EST 2013

Hello Bry,

Have been able to pull in any of the west coast stations?  A lot of the northwest guys on 7293 might be interested.  If you have good ears we might make it.  I will ping my old AM buddy W6SGJ in WA and see if he can give it a try with his NW guys.  Might be fun. If all goes well,, I will be on with legal limit.  73's and good hunting.

Mel, K6KBE