[AMRadio] Canadian Marconi CSR 2

jim.n.wooten at juno.com jim.n.wooten at juno.com
Mon Nov 25 14:00:34 EST 2013

Wayne,
Post a query on the www.antiqueradios.com site in the Electrical/Mechanical Restoration forum. This site attracts antique radio enthusiasts from around the world.  Note in the archives several queries about diagrams for Canadian radios have been responded to  sucessfully  by forum readers.

73, Jim W5COA
Today's Topics:

   1. info for Canadian Marconi CSR 2 (ssaw at mchsi.com)

Message: 1