[AMRadio] "The Box"

Bry Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Wed Oct 2 15:10:51 EDT 2013

I wish we could hear the fine gentlemen who introduced me to amateur radio around 1964 politely chatting on AM every Saturday morning with 10 watts on 160m.
They were a great example.

I never heard and trash talk and the rules were taken seriously. No business, politics or sex talk. They knew the authorities were monitoring and took it seriously. They would not even mention the name of any business but would refer to them with hidden language to indicate who they meant.

Bry Carling
http://af4k.com