[AMRadio] "The Box"

W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 16:13:28 EDT 2013

I've been wondering about John, as he hasn't posted much lately....  Thanks
for filling us in Geoff.  Hope he is okay...

If someone could get those tapes, maybe several of us would donate some $$
to get them converted to mp3 or something of that sort.  I would host the
mp3's on my website, and Todd probably would on amfone, or at least half of
them, as I'm sure the storage would be massive for one website/space.

Brian / w5ami

--
"Who feeds a hungry animal feeds his own soul" - Charles Chaplin