[AMRadio] 4-1000A Grounded Grid Class-C

Paul Baldock paul at paulbaldock.com
Thu Oct 3 14:18:36 EDT 2013

You hit the nail on the head with the "harder to neutralize" comment
for a 4-1000A in grid driven mode. That's why I posed the question
about grounded grid. The other reason is that I have a 4-1000A
grounded grid class B amplifier that I could change to Class C and
high level modulate.

Plan B of course is to use conventional 2 X 813s in class C. No need
to neutralize and easy to modulate.

- Paul