[AMRadio] What happened to AMRadio archives?

W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 18:05:21 EDT 2013

Pete,

I did not post that to QSL.net, and have no idea who did.

As you well know, I administrate this list, and have for over 15 years.
Fact is, I just found out about this archive problem the other day when
someone else asked.  I do a lot more than just "administrate" this list.
By the way, I have changed the link to the full archive on the signature of
all posts made to this list.

Thanks for pointing the blame finger at me.  By the way, I've never
complained about you advertising your "commercial" manual business on my
reflector all these years.  I might need to change the policy on that soon.

Brian / w5ami