[AMRadio] care and feeding of power grid tubes 1967

Bernie Doran qedconsultants at embarqmail.com
Fri Oct 4 06:35:10 EDT 2013

I am sure a lot of you know about these publications, but if any one does not this is worth it. I am partial to the 1967 edition but the later ones are also great.    Just type in the subject line and they pop up, they are large files.  They are also on the spectacular web pages  W5JGV.com and G8WRB.org.   These guys spent a lot of time compiling info. One could spend hours snooping through their sites, there probably are hundreds of others, but these are the only ones I know. Has any one compiled a site list?  Bernie W8RPW