[AMRadio] We Now Have AMRadio Searchable archives

manualman at juno.com manualman at juno.com
Mon Oct 7 13:20:16 EDT 2013

WE now have AMRadio (this reflector) searchable archives available from
the present back to January 2001. After a request to the webmaster of the
Hallicrafters web site, www.w9wze.net, Jim, W5JT, has graciously added
our AMRadio reflector to his list of searchable archives. To access, go
to www.w9wze.net . On the right side, scroll down to the down of the
page. Click Search QTH.net Lists. From the Select List field, choose
AMRadio; then in the Search for keywords, names, model number, etc., add
whatever it is you are looking for. Then click GO. Wait, it make take
some time to search all the archives to find your info.

Also note that you can also search on some of our other favorite
reflector lists including Hallicrafters, Heathkit, Hammarlund,
Boatanchors, and a number of others.

Further Brian:
If you search the AMRadio archives, you'll discover I made a query about
the lack of AMRadio updates since July 2010 in mail-archive.com back on
August 2, 2013. There were no responses from anyone.

On the Welcome screen for the mailman.qth.net Mailing Lists, second
paragraph, there is this statement: "List Administrators, you can visit
the list admin overview page to find the management interface for your
list". This person(s) might be the one that can correct the incorrect
link that's posted on the AMRadio preamble page to access the archives.
Or, maybe an e-mail to Scott Neader, KA9FOX, can point you to the correct
person. It's your call as to what you want to do.

"you advertising".

Pete, WA2CWA