[AMRadio] We Now Have AMRadio Searchable archives

Chris Kepus ckepus at comcast.net
Wed Oct 9 13:13:55 EDT 2013

I also wish to thank the person or persons responsible for providing not only a much more convenient way to get to the AMRadio archives, but also for providing that incredible search tool for searching the AMRadio archive and the other selected QTH.net archives. It works GREAT!!

Once again, thank you!  My gratitude will also be expressed in my increased financial support for the wonderful resource and the people who make it possible.

73,
Chris
W7JPG