[AMRadio] They just re-formatted the Radio Amateur's Handbook

Douglas Burlew dburlew at nmax.net
Tue Oct 15 08:01:00 EDT 2013

The local Ollie's junk store ("Good Stuff Cheap") had one copy of the first
edition of the Ward Silver book several years ago. After the 15% discount &
PA sales tax I wound up forking over around six-and-a-half bucks.

It was an OK read. More for mainstream operators using recent equipment. It
sure had a lot of URLs, a trend I've noticed in recent editions of the ARRL
Handbook.

Ollie's doesn't carry those (yet).

Doug
W3DBB