[AMRadio] I just got an OO card.

Mike Sawyer w3slk at verizon.net
Fri Oct 18 14:58:44 EDT 2013

Good for you Don!
    I got one once for operating on 40M at 7.290. He cited me for
transmitting with a carrier! I actually called him up to clarify the issue.
He told me I was not allowed to have a carrier on my signal. After
explaining that I was running AM, he still insisted that a carrier was
forbidden. I hung up and realized, "You just can't fix stupid!"
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)
W3SLK