[AMRadio] I just got an OO card.

Don Cunningham DonC at martineer.net
Fri Oct 18 15:19:19 EDT 2013

Like you, Mike, I had a stupid one that couldn't be fixed.  I got one
for a "wide RTTY signal", running true FSK.  I did get a good friend (in
same state as the OO) check my shift from his end, after I had checked
it.  He verified to be 170, although there's no problem with 850 if you
choose it.

I did email him to tell him what I had learned, but while getting his
address, I looked on the OO's QRZ page and saw the VERY cheap Yaesu
transceiver he uses and just decided as you did, you can't fix stupid.
Never heard any more though.
73,
Don, WB5HAK