[AMRadio] .02 replacement cap

Bill Guyger bguyger at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 22 18:28:00 EDT 2013

IF I remember right, the outside foil bit was most useful when one side of the capacitor was grounded or attached to a much lower impedance node thus using the outside layer of foil for shielding to some extent. As far as reversing the orange drops, it should make no difference  whatsoever since they are bipolar. Also, keep in mind that caps in series (with the circuit) roll off the lows and caps in parallel (to the circuit) roll off highs.

Bill AD5OL