[AMRadio] .02 replacement cap

Joe Roth wc4r at usa.com
Wed Oct 23 07:50:11 EDT 2013

Update:
1. The hum was unrelated. It was simply a bad contact on the 12AX7 tube socket.
2. I liked the audio response without the cap (better high end responce); looked better on the scope.
For fun I experimented with the orange drop cap and it works fine positioned either way (not polarity sensitive). Mark, SMB was correct.
Good dialog & insight. Thanks.
WC4R