[AMRadio] Perhaps I asked this before...

CL in NC mjcal77 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 27 01:29:54 EDT 2013

If any of you are into old motorboats that needed an RDF, and you kept your collection of mags from the late 40's onward, if you have any information about a Raytheon 114 B RDF, please pass it along.  This ran off 110 AC or internal battery, has all miniature tubes in the 3 volt fil. range.  Nobody has a manual, or  even a recollection,  including checking with a marine electronics company that has been around since after WW II who worked on this stuff.  The best you can find is a picture on the internet.  I really don't need the info to restore it, but need to know if there was an accessory null indicator that  plugged into the bottom of it.  Thanks.

Charlie, W4MEC in NC