[AMRadio] AM Modulation Monitor

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 07:49:27 EDT 2013

I'm sure Bob wouldn't be caught dead with a CB SWR/Watt/Modulation
thing in his shack.  He probably has in mind something like these:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Gates-AM-Modulation-Monitor-Model-2639-Ham-Radio-Broadcasting-/141004649636

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RCA-BW-66E-Modulation-Monitor-Peak-Indicator-Tube-Broadcast-Vintage-Repair-/170964307948

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-RCA-BW66-E-Professional-Audio-Broadcast-Tube-Modulation-Monitor-/380706581993

or something made by Belar.  All should cover 160 and 75 m.

73

Rob
K5UJ