[AMRadio] AM Modulation Monitor

Randall Berry randyn3lrx at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 19:18:06 EDT 2013

  That's fine I am looking for an affordable (and working) Belar myself.
So I can relate to not having cheap CB junk in my shack. But
unfortunately  that's all I have at the moment for monitoring
modulation. Although I am building a diode detector so I cam monitor by ear.

  I saw the Gates one on eBay, that really looks in bad shape. The only
Belars I saw were FM.