[AMRadio] AM Modulation Monitor

Brett Gazdzinski b.gaz at comcast.net
Mon Oct 28 17:49:30 EDT 2013

I have an RCA/Belair I got at a fest many years ago, its a BW50A.
Before that, I had an old General Radio.
I like the BW50a  as its solid state and is no tune on the input.

I have a small variable capacitor in the station control box that feed RF to
it, so I can adjust the level for different bands and power levels.
The BW50 has a level pot, but I use the cap.

I added a relay so if I wear headphones, I get RX audio on RX, and my audio
on TX.
That way I can tell if something goes wrong.

Brett
N2DTS