[AMRadio] IARU REGION 2 BANDPLAN

Mike Sawyer w3slk at verizon.net
Wed Oct 30 11:25:41 EDT 2013

Mike, et al,
    This is true. The rules set forth by the FCC in Part 97 define our
limits of operation. However, being that all of the US representative are
also members of the ARRgghhL, leaves me to speculate they would push forth
these same practices in the US.Personally, this bandplan 'aint worth the
paper nor the digital space it takes to store it.' I never adhere to the
IARU bandplan when operating in the US and I do not intend to start now.
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)
W3SLK