[AMRadio] Band plan poster

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 30 11:58:35 EDT 2013

I'd be interested in knowing about the IMD and overall spectral purity of the beast, or of any if its brethren. The CB/freeband community is notoriously unconcerned with such matters.

Kim. N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith