[AMRadio] band plan

Mike Sawyer w3slk at verizon.net
Wed Oct 30 18:22:00 EDT 2013

Joe, N3IBX and I used to do 160M in the middle of the day all summer long.
DX-100 is what the both of used. Signals were not strapping but the noise
floor was extremely low and the audio would be "full quieting" by FM
standards. Once we had a QSO where he used a Globe Chief. I think he said he
was running about 15 watts to the wire. We are precisely 100 air miles
apart. So you can use that as a yardstick.
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)
W3SLK