[AMRadio] IARU REGION 2 BANDPLAN

manualman at juno.com manualman at juno.com
Wed Oct 30 19:32:52 EDT 2013

The joys of having a VFO. On 20 meters with its varying propagation
conditions, you need the flexibility of a VFO. The calling frequency has
long been 14.286 but there's generally lots of room, barring other QSO's
that might pop up,  between 14.320 and 14.340. Being channelized to one
or two frequencies is definitely a disadvantage.

For those that care, JR2IUB was on 29.032 tonight from roughly 6:30 PM to
a little after 7 PM before he faded out at this location. I worked him
last week on 29.040.

Pete. wa2cwa