[AMRadio] IARU REGION 2 BANDPLAN

manualman at juno.com manualman at juno.com
Wed Oct 30 20:20:52 EDT 2013

Based on the structure of their table, for 160 meters, you can only
operate AM with a bandwidth of 2700 Hz. The (*) in the bandwidth field
allowing AM with a maximum of 6 KHz is missing. It's been this way in the
last several iterations of the Region 2 Band Plan. Even after being told
several times over the years, they just can't seem to get this one right.

Pete, wa2cwa