[AMRadio] band plan

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 22:08:37 EDT 2013

I heard Joe calling CQ one night last winter on 160 and for some
reason, could not come back to him and very much regret it as I have
never worked him.   I'd like to talk to him about his Temco rig with
the 4-65 final.

I am experimenting with small low noise (I hope) rx antennas for 160.
 Sadly we lost Bill KD0HG who was one of a few with a big signal on
160.   Being almost part of the AM broadcast band, I have always
considered 160 to be THE band for AM and heavy metal rigs.

Rob
K5UJ