[AMRadio] IARU REGION 2 BANDPLAN

Mike Sawyer w3slk at verizon.net
Wed Oct 30 23:03:37 EDT 2013

Which is a good reason to keep an eye on the motley crew. I could give a
damn about the WARC bands. I think your speculation is might thin Pete,
"Actually, if it wasn't
for the IARU back in the "good old days", our present 160, 80, 40, 20,
and 10 meter bands might not even exist today." They didn't have dooly squat
with our operating privileges.
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)
W3SLK