[AMRadio] IARU REGION 2 BANDPLAN

screwdriver he20c at swbell.net
Wed Oct 30 23:08:22 EDT 2013

Rob,

You really need to lighten up.  No troll here. I referred to you by your email ranchorobbo as you did mine.
I see my mission in posting the information was as success  30+ posts and yes i have read all of them so far.
Some folks have researched the topic on there own . The more we know about these band plans the better we can deal with the potential problems caused by these being printed and distributed to the masses. We almost lost the mode in the past
do not stick your head in the sand and say they can't do that.as some have noted there is the danger of this plan being the fuel for another ridiculous NPRM. if faced with one will we have a large enough voice to defeat it and save our beloved mode.
As far as the he20c yes i do collect ,restore & operate vintage rigs  and most currently reside on 10 or 6 m AM

No my Ranger does not have a 4cx5000 in it.

72+1  Steve WB5UGT

       AMI# 807
       SPAM Member since 1975