[AMRadio] band plan

Don Cunningham DonC at martineer.net
Wed Oct 30 23:42:42 EDT 2013

I'll be there, Jim, wherever "there" is decided to be, but you and I can
work with "cloud burner" antennas.  I have to get my dipole back up, but
if some other stations in other states post with frequencies planned, I
would work on the inverted L more seriously before the cold drives us
all inside.  I haven't worried with the dipole this summer (spring wind
brought it down) since it was so noisy, but surely it will get quieter
this winter.  Whatsay all???  Any interest and if so, where are your
antennas cut and I'll cut mine for the area and start on the inverted
L's radials!!  The old Viking II is itching.
73,
Don, WB5HAK