[AMRadio] IARU REGION 2 BANDPLAN

manualman at juno.com manualman at juno.com
Thu Oct 31 03:11:41 EDT 2013

This current plan, at least for the HF bands, deviates very little from
the past plans that have been around for a number of years. The primary
emphasis on this plan seems to be on the VHF, UHF, SHF amateur
frequencies which were addressed very little, or not at all, in previous
plans.

Pete, wa2cwa

http://www.iaru-r2.org/documents/explorer/files/Plan%20de%20bandas%20%7C%
20Band-plan/R2%20Band%20Plan%202013.pdf