[AMRadio] IARU REGION 2 BANDPLAN

manualman at juno.com manualman at juno.com
Thu Oct 31 13:49:56 EDT 2013

That's just plain silly. Why would the ARRL want to force AM off the 160
meter band unless you think it's some sort of international radio
conspiracy. It's not overrun with lots of AM stations much less lots of
SSB stations. Band is mostly dead during the day and by 11 or 12 PM at
night, many of the stations that were on during the early evening hours,
have disappeared.

Pete, wa2cwa