[AMRadio] IARU REGION 2 BANDPLAN

manualman at juno.com manualman at juno.com
Thu Oct 31 15:04:10 EDT 2013

Actually, in the ARRL's band plan, 1843 - 2000 is listed as SSB, SSTV &
other wideband modes and there are no specifications in the charts of any
bandwidth limitations until you get to 902 MHz and above.
This IARU band plan, like the others that have been issued in the past
few years, have much to do about nothing as it relates to U.S. amateur
operating practices.

Pete, wa2cwa