[AMRadio] IARU REGION 2 BANDPLAN

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Thu Oct 31 18:30:45 EDT 2013

In the last go around about AM in the ARRL I wrote my division
representatives and they both supported what we want.  There were some
virulent hold outs on the subject but just a couple of the divisions.  It
wasn't much of a cat fight but enough that the ARRL published a poll for the
general population

The result of the poll was overwhelming in that they dropped their proposal.
So approach your division director and vice director if something comes up
and see what happens.

Jim
W5JO