[AMRadio] IARU REGION 2 BANDPLAN

Jim Tonne Tonne at Comcast.Net
Thu Oct 31 20:20:10 EDT 2013

What has me concerned about this bandwidth limitation thing
is the clear probability of confusing modulating frequency
bandwidth limit versus the occupied spectrum limit.   Saying
the maximum phone bandwidth is 3 kc doesn't say whether
that is the maximum modulating frequency bandwidth or if it is
the maximum occupied bandwidth.

This whole thing stinks of the ARRL or its clones wanting to
again put down AM as a legitimate mode.

- Jim Tonne   W4ENE