[AMRadio] IARU REGION 2 BANDPLAN

bradk4rt at verizon.net bradk4rt at verizon.net
Thu Oct 31 20:36:10 EDT 2013

 I think the concern is that the ARRL could point to what IARU has adopted in arguing to FCC that the Commission adopt the same here for U.S. hams.

Brad K4RT

On 10/31/13, manualman at juno.com wrote:

If you don't plan to live and operate in one of the countries that uses
the IARU band plan guidelines as a basis for their radio regulations, why
would this concern you?

Pete, wa2cwa