[AMRadio] IARU REGION 2 BANDPLAN

manualman at juno.com manualman at juno.com
Thu Oct 31 20:53:11 EDT 2013

The FCC is smarter then that. Of course, I would also love to see that
argument to the FCC. I'm sure it would have to be a very carefully
crafted piece of fiction.

And, don't rule out the rest of the U.S. amateur population either.
Anyone can write a petition to the FCC to argue an adoption of any weird
idea that pops into their brain as it relates to amateur radio.

Pete, wa2cwa