[AMRadio] Hickock meter reoair help

Ka9p at aol.com Ka9p at aol.com
Fri Apr 4 16:51:54 EDT 2014

Thanks everyone, just spoke to Eldad, and it's headed that way, appreciate
all the advice. Scott

In a message dated 4/4/2014 8:45:43 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
jsternmd at att.net writes:

There is  an old fashioned meter restorer in NY.  He has a grand reputation
and  is reasonable.

Here is his contact info:

Eldad, K2AB

THE  SOUND  COMPANY