[AMRadio] Large Solar Flare

Steve WA1QIX wa1qix at piesky.com
Fri Apr 25 14:38:20 EDT 2014

Hi Bob,

Is the den/shack a shared space (in other words, does the XYL use
this space)?  I can say for myself, I could not share my shack with
my xyl - no way, no way, no way.  The shack is messy and sometimes
dangerous, often noisy and definitely NOT chick friendly in any way.

Anyway, you probably need your own space.  Now, if this *is* your
space, that's different.  Does she have her own space as well?  That
kind of works out pretty well.  Then the rest of the house is of
course shared space as it should be.

I have no particular sage advise in this area.  My xyl isn't thrilled
about the "shack" mostly because it is very messy, but it's better
than hanging out at bars :-).

Good luck with it!

Regards,  Steve